Tuesday, September 30, 2008

His other woman is X-rated 360 days a year

Does your husband have another woman? Of course we almost always say "No, not my husband". And then we wonder, simply because someone posed the question to us... so we start questioning our intimacy, skulking about like the world famous international spies that we are, seeking clues of infidelity and we start watching for little telltale signs that might give him away. While the entire time (for most of us) she is living right under our noses in our own homes and we don't even realize it!

That's where I found her after waking up well after midnight and he wasn't in bed so I went looking for him and there I found them together in MY LIVING ROOM and he was so busy fondling her, coaxing her to do his bidding that he didn't even notice my presence. I was so shocked that I watched in silence their ritual mating of infidelity, as the pain and rejection of betrayal screamed though my mind... how did I miss this? She was no quite lover, vocal in her demands of him and if he resisted, she would go no further until he gave in to her... giving her exactly what she wanted. I was amazed at the power she held over him. I know that I should've said something, done something to stop it but I was locked into place, frozen in the astonishment that had overwhelmed me. I silently willed him to turn and see my presence to get some sort of reaction from him. But that was not to be the case, I continued to watch every moment of intimacy, every touch, every scream until the bitter end.

And at that moment spent from exhaustion he looked up and saw me. Quickly he moved away from her and I could see his mind attempting to formulate an excuse but he knew there was nothing he could say that would change the fact that he had been caught in the very act! So he reached over, touched her one last time while grinning sheepishly at me, turned off his x-box 360 and we went to bed.


If we are honest with ourselves ladies, sometimes that's what it feels like, for some of us it can be his video games for others, his "car project" and others still, a golf green. Sometimes we find ourselves getting jealous over these inanimate objects that seem so important to him. I have come to the conclusion that for the most part that is his "Me" time. But don't be afraid to invite yourselves into that part of his life - don't overwhelm him and make him crazy but just let him know that you are interested in "her" too. However, don't even FAKE interest, because you will make each other miserable! I do recommend you try it at least once. I did and his "other woman" soon became a dear friend and I play her almost as much as he does - but not his war games, I found the games that I like and it is a great way to chillax and hang out. You never know until you try!

Keep loving your husband and believing in him and yourself!


Writing with you soon!

3 comments:

Lars Shalom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SMYK said...

Nice writing. the way you elobrate and give a positive message to readers. Keep moving...

WiZ said...

very nice post. i love this one. two thumbs up